A lot of people have some sort of marks or spots on their body. Many skin problems are caused dues to lack of exercise, increase in weight, hormonal imbalance, etc. reasons. It is necessary that you find the best possible treatment for such problems as they are a bit embarrassing.
Bio-Oil, is recommended to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin spots, but has also been observed in aged skin and effectiveness dehydrated. The truth is that this product is causing much excitement, and no wonder, since its launch has been awarded more than 80 international awards, and is the number 1 selling product in 11 countries for the treatment of scars and grooves.
A 200 ml Bio-Oil bottle contains natural oils (calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile) and vitamins A and E. Up here, you may seem that there is much new, but also contains a revolutionary ingredient, called PurCellin Oil.
PurCellin Oil reduces the thickness of the formula, making it light and non-greasy. This formulation makes the product easily absorbing and to ensure proper dosing of its star ingredients: Vitamins A and E, Calendula oil, Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile.
Features Non greasy Easily absorbed Hypoallergenic Suitable for pregnant women Can be used on face and body skin.
It is recommended to be used within 36 months. This term has surprised me as it contains natural oils and I believe it can become rancid easily.
Precautions For external use only Do not use on open wounds. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store it in a cool place away from sunlight.
1. Scars Bio-Oil helps improve the appearance of old and new scars. It is recommended to apply Bio-Oil twice daily, massaging gently with the fingertips, with gentle circular motion, until completely absorbed.
2. Stretch Marks Bio-Oil 200ml prevents stretch marks during growth (teenage girls), pregnancy and those derived by rapid weight gain. Both to prevent, and to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks, Bio-Oil should be applied twice daily in the areas most prone to their appearance (abdomen, hips, breasts, lower back and upper thighs) and perform a gentle circular massage until completely absorbed.
In pregnancy we recommend using Bio-Oil from the second trimester of pregnancy.
3. Spots on the skin It helps improve the appearance of skin blemishes, caused by hormonal changes, excessive sun exposure... Apply the product by massaging with fingertips.
4. Dehydrated skin Bio-Oil is an aid for dehydrated skin due to: extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent washing, heating, air conditioning. Apply after shower or bath with slightly damp skin and make gentle, circular massage, with greater emphasis on the most dehydrated. It can be used as bath oil.
5. Aging Skin Its oil content of calendula, rosemary, lavender and chamomile with vitamins A and E, get smooth and tone aging skin and wrinkles. Heat a few drops in the palm of your hand and apply to face, neck and chest.